Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 6 February 2006

Info Post
Building off last week's Newsweek piece on China's development efforts with the Pebble Bed Modular Reactor, the Q and O blog comes to an interesting conclusion:
As it stands now, we can create clean, safe, nuclear power plants, that will eliminate a huge environmental burden. If you are truly an environmentalist, then you have no choice but to support a massively increased nuclear power generating program.
For more on nuclear energy from Q and O's archive, click here and here.

UPDATE: Be sure to visit Anglofritz too.

ANOTHER UPDATE: Read this from Matt Schor:
Now, I am not yet convinced on whether we want or don't want more climate-changing gas, but I know that I don't want to burn coal, have coal miners die, and pollute the atmosphere. I like to breathe clean air, and drink clean water. And I want the same for my kids.

Go nukes!
Thanks Matt.

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment