Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 25 September 2007

Info Post
My apologies for the lack of posts today, as I was down on Capitol Hill this morning for the press event announcing NRG's license application with NRC to build an additional two reactors at the site of the South Texas Project. For more details directly from NRG, click here.

I was at the event with my video camera, so I should have some footage to share later this afternoon. Congratulations to everyone at NRG and STP on taking an important first step -- one that hasn't been taken in the U.S. since 1978 -- on the road to building America's next new nuclear reactor.

UPDATE: Here's NRG Energy's President and CEO, David Crane, at the press conference:



UPDATE: And here's a clip of a statement from Senator Pete Domenici:

0 comments:

Post a Comment