Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 11 September 2009

Info Post
It's been a year and a half since I last highlighted NEI's Energy Markets Report on our blog. We've still been writing the reports but it just fell by the wayside on posting the latest here. Since the last time I posted one, the report has become a little more meaty in the text and we've added the Baker Hughes rig count on oil and gas.

I plan to start highlighting the report again on the blog but instead of pasting the whole text like I used to, I'll just throw out an interesting and useful nugget from the report and if you want more you know where to click. Also, if anyone would like to be put on the email distribution list to keep up in case I miss a post or two on the blog, my contact info is in the report. Hope you enjoy!
From 1973 to 2008, total US energy consumption increased 31 percent, gross domestic product in chained 2005 dollars increased 170 percent, and total energy consumption per real dollar of GDP fell 51 percent - EIA’s latest Monthly Energy Review (pdf).

0 comments:

Post a Comment