Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 11 October 2005

Info Post
Just found the following message in the discussion threads on the ABC News series, "Loose Nukes on Main Street":
There was a post today on spent nuclear fuel shipments and one yesterday on a different topic that have since disappeared. They were both on topic and did not break any rules.
I can confirm that the same thing happened to me, but I didn't think much of it as I had posted the same information twice in two different threads -- but this is a whole different issue entirely.

The post that individual is referring to referenced the fact that most shipments of nuclear material are delivered in large, secure containers that can't just be hauled off the side of the road without a whole lot of effort. And getting these containers open is another story entirely.

In any case, this is pretty interesting, and I'll keep following it throughout the day.

Technorati tags: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment