Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 13 July 2006

Info Post
If not, you really ought to make time for it, just as hundreds of nuclear policy makers around the world do every month -- like Gert van Uitert from Holland:
Each month I receive Nuclear Energy Insight. Being a policy maker in the field of Nuclear Energy in the Ministry of Economic Affairs in The Netherlands (Europe) I always read it with much interest and attention.

NEI keeps me informed about the developments in a very important part of the world being USA. It deepens my insight in what is going on in USA.

NEI is really informative and I do appreciate it tremendously to receive those hard copies [of Nuclear Energy Insight.]

Many of the NEI issues I keep in order to be able to inform the people in the ministry with regard to nuclear development in USA.

(snip)

In any case I am grateful to you to send me an issue each month and I hope to receive many more issues in the future.
Click here for the current issue.

Technorati tags: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment