Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 9 June 2006

Info Post
My NEI colleague Lisa Stiles-Shell just got back from a taping of the Glenn Beck Show that will air tonight on CNN Headline News at 7:00 p.m. U.S. EDT (repeats at 9:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m.).

The format was set up to resemble the Dating Game, where each "bachelor(ette)"” was a different source of energy. Glenn posed questions to them after which he chose which one he wanted for his new source of energy -- he did not know the type of energy each person represented until after he made his selection. Lisa represented nuclear, of course, and coal and hydrogen rounded out the panel. Here's a note I just got from Lisa:
I just got back from the taping and they tell me it will be on tonight. I missed one talking point I wanted to get in there(see if you notice it!) but it was difficult with the way it was structured and very weird to be in a little room by myself (except for Trish) staring into a remotely operated camera with no video to see, only sound. I couldn't see the host or the other guests, I could just hear them! Overall I thought it went all right and Trish said I did well. I won't spoil the surprise by telling you who won...
I'll give you a hint who won. Be sure to tune in.

UPDATE: Lisa now tells us that this program will air on Monday night, same time. Be sure to watch then.

Technorati tags: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment