Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 30 September 2005

Info Post
Earlier this week, NEI announced a staff restructuring. The details aren't important, but I thought I should mention how it affected me. Instead of being part of the editorial staff, I've been moved to the policy development team.

Over the long run, this means NEI Nuclear Notes will probably get a lot meatier. I'm proud of the work we've done so far, but I think we need to raise our game to keep up. The move to policy development will speed that process.

Prior to the restructuring, I was informed that one of our contributors, Lisa Stiles-Shell, will be coming on board as a loaned executive from Dominion Generation. As it turns out, Lisa will be occupying the same slot in Government Affairs that my former colleague, Brian Smith, once occupied here at NEI. We're glad she's coming on board.

Thanks for reading, and we'll see you again on Monday morning.

Technorati tags: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment